Leak Detection in Idaho Falls, ID
Identifying & Repairing Water Leaks Throughout Bonneville County
A leak in your plumbing system can cause a lot of damage if it is not detected and fixed quickly. At First Call Jewel, we offer leak detection services for any size leak in your plumbing system in Idaho Falls and nearby areas. Our professional leak detection experts use the latest technology to detect leaks quickly and accurately.
If you suspect a water leak, contact First Call Jewel today for our reliable leak detection & repair services.
How To Detect A Leak
If your home has a water leak, it's important to find and fix it as soon as possible. Leaks can cause a lot of damage if they are not repaired quickly. To find a leak in your plumbing system, you can use a number of different methods.
Some of the methods we can use to detect a leak include:
- Water meter testing
- Infrared detection
- Water pressure testing
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
- Video camera inspection
The method we use to detect a leak depends on the location of the leak and the type of plumbing system you have. We can use any of these methods to detect a leak in your water heater, piping, or any other plumbing system in your home.
"Same Day Service"The technician was polite and took the time to answer all my questions and concerns.- Irene P.
"Efficient Experts"He did not waste any time and I appreciate that he came the same day I called.- Brenda W.
"Prompt and Professional"First Call Jewel to text me before each technician arrived with a picture and name of each technician which is an added bonus.- Laura F.
"Friendly and Polite"We recently just bought a house, and I immediately knew that if anyone would be doing work for us, it’d be First Call Jewel.- Jessica K.
"Knowledgeable and Honest"Pricing is a bit more than other plumbers in the area but they get the job done right!!!- Michael E.
"Friendly Staff"Devin came back out and made sure everything was done to my satisfaction, which I thought was extremely professional.- Kevin M.
"On Time and Courteous"The installation went fast and looked good. Great company and I would call again.- Michael A.
"Happy & Satisfied"He was able to figure out an electric problem we’re having those other electricians could not.- Betsy J.
Signs You Have A Plumbing Leak
If you suspect a plumbing leak in your home, it's crucial to address it promptly to avoid water damage and potential mold growth.
Here are some common signs that indicate you may have a plumbing leak:
- Unexplained increase in water bills: If your water bills have suddenly spiked without any changes in water usage, it could be a sign of an undetected leak.
- Visible water stains or discoloration: Keep an eye out for water stains or discoloration on walls, ceilings, or floors, as they often indicate water leaking from pipes or fixtures.
- Musty or moldy odors: Persistent musty or moldy smells, especially in areas near plumbing fixtures, can be a sign of hidden water leaks and subsequent mold growth.
- Sounds of running water when no fixtures are in use: If you hear the sound of running water even when no faucets or toilets are turned on, it could indicate a hidden plumbing leak.
- Damp or wet spots: Noticeable dampness or wet patches on floors, walls, or carpets can signify an active plumbing leak.
- Reduced water pressure: A sudden decrease in water pressure in one or multiple fixtures can be an indication of a leak in the plumbing system.
- Mold or mildew growth: Excessive mold or mildew growth in areas such as bathrooms or basements may suggest an underlying plumbing leak.
- Foundation cracks or shifting: In severe cases, plumbing leaks can lead to foundation problems, causing cracks, sinking, or shifting.
- Warped or buckled flooring: Water leaks can cause wood or laminate flooring to warp, buckle, or become discolored.
If you notice any of these signs, it's essential to contact a professional plumber to conduct a thorough inspection and provide appropriate leak detection and repair services. Ignoring or delaying repairs can lead to further damage and increased repair costs. Once we detect a leak, we will recommend a repair option based on the size of the leak and the location of the leak.
Contact us today to schedule your leak detection service today!
To help provide the best service and options for our customers, we offer financing through Wells Fargo! Use this link to apply for financing and begin to make your dreams a reality!