Heating Repair in Idaho Falls
Professional Heating Service & Maintenance
When you’re looking to repair your current heating system, First Call Jewel has you covered! We service all major brands of furnaces, air handlers, and heat pumps, so you and your family won’t get caught in the cold this winter.
Our trained, licensed, and experienced Idaho Falls heating technicians provide quality repair and maintenance services that will continue to keep you warm and cozy for years to come. We use proven-effective techniques and strategies that we’ve been developing since 1947 to deliver reliable, high-quality, energy-efficient heating to your home that’s backed by our complete customer satisfaction guarantee.
Why Is My Heater Not Working?
Heating systems are complex machines that are often taken for granted until they start malfunctioning. From a damaged motor to blocked flues to general wear-and-tear, there can be many potential causes of a non-working furnace. It is important to have a professional Idaho Falls heating repair technician identify exactly what the problem is so that they can fix it quickly and effectively.
Trying to investigate and solve the problem on your own may seem like a good idea at first, but it can prove dangerous or complicated if you do not have the necessary expertise and knowledge.
What Can Cause a Furnace to Stop Working?
- Dirty air filter - The air filter is responsible for trapping dirt, dust, and other airborne particles, and if it becomes too full, it can restrict airflow to the furnace. As a result, the furnace may overheat and shut off. It’s important to check the air filter monthly and replace it as needed.
- Thermostat problems - The thermostat is responsible for telling the furnace when to turn on and off, and if it isn’t working properly, the furnace may not operate correctly. There are a few different things that can cause thermostat problems, such as loose wires, a dead battery, faulty installation, dirty equipment, or that the system was incorrectly set or programmed.
- Pilot light is out - If the pilot light on your furnace goes out, it can prevent the furnace from igniting which can impact the furnaces ability to generate heat. There are a few different things that can cause the pilot light to go out, such as a draft, a faulty gas valve, a malfunctioning thermocouple, or a dirty flame sensor.
- Dirty burners - The burners are responsible for igniting the fuel that powers the furnace, and if they are dirty, they may not ignite correctly. Additionally, dirty burners can also cause incomplete combustion, which can produce harmful gases such as carbon monoxide.
- Cracked heat exchanger - The heat exchanger is responsible for transferring heat from the burning fuel to the air that is circulated through your home. If the heat exchanger cracks, it can leak carbon monoxide into your home. Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas that can be very dangerous to your health.
- Tripped circuit breaker - If the circuit breaker that powers your furnace trips, it will prevent your furnace from turning on. Circuit breakers trip when they become overloaded with electricity, and this can happen if there is a problem with your furnace.
What Should You Do While Waiting For Furnace Repair?
While waiting for furnace repair, it's important to stay safe and comfortable. First, turn off the furnace to prevent further problems. If it's really cold, use space heaters or extra blankets to keep warm. Keep windows closed to trap heat inside.
Also, make sure the repair company has your contact info, so they can reach you when they're ready. Stay patient and don't try to fix it yourself if you're not trained, as it can be dangerous. Just be patient, and soon your furnace should be working again.
So, if you are experiencing any heating problems with your system, be sure to contact First Call Jewel. We will be able to identify the source of the breakdown and necessary repair.
Common Signs That You May Need Heater Repairs
“Efficient Experts”“He did not waste any time and I appreciate that he came the same day I called.”- Brenda W.
“Above & Beyond Service”“They are always very professional and do great work.”- Brian F.
“Gave Us a Peace of Mind”“Experienced fast & friendly scheduling. My tech, Dustin, was courteous and knowledgeable.”- Jamie N.
“Excellent Job”“He's very professional and explained things clearly. I want him to do my tune-ups going forward! Great guy!”- Becky W.
“On Time and Courteous”“The installation went fast and looked good. Great company and I would call again.”- Michael A.
“Same Day Service”“The technician was polite and took the time to answer all my questions and concerns.”- Irene P.
“Amazing Customer Service”“He had to make a special trip to Pocatello for a part and was timely. Very pleasant encounter.”- Brett N.
“Very Responsive”“The worker was on time and got the job done quickly and well.”- Marissa A.
For All Your Heating Repairs in Idaho Falls, Choose First Call Jewel
Heating issues can be much more serious and complex than they first appear, and tackling them on your own could lead to bigger problems down the line. That’s why you should invest in professional heater repairs in Idaho Falls with First Call Jewel. We have the education, experience, and tools needed to quickly identify what is causing your issue – allowing us get the proper repair done while ensuring comfort all winter long! We even offer affordable financing options, free consultations, and other great benefits. Call (208) 522-7777 today!
Three Generations of Service
Our family-owned and operated business has been building a reputation for quality service and reliable workmanship since 1947, and we continue to exceed our customers' expectations to this day. With our complete customer satisfaction guarantee, you can rest easy knowing that if our heater services aren’t delivering the results you need for your home, we’ll be back to make sure the job gets done right. Plus, with flexible financing plans and honest, transparent pricing, getting your heater serviced by our licensed HVAC experts doesn’t have to be a stretch for your budget.
To help provide the best service and options for our customers, we offer financing through Wells Fargo! Use this link to apply for financing and begin to make your dreams a reality!