Why a Backup Generator?
What happens when the power goes out in your home? Normally, all of the lights go out, the food in the fridge and freezer spoils, and the furnace and AC can no longer keep the house a comfortable temperature. How lame to be completly dependent on utility power from the power company. Luckily, there is a solution!
A Generac automatic backup generator from First Call Jewel can provide the power needed to run your home as if the power was on!
How Does it Work?
In less than 30 seconds after a power outage, your home can be up and running like normal!
Utility Power Goes Out
Caused by a storm, equipment failure, or even a squirrel.
The generator Turns on and begins to Generate Power
Happens automatically with no action on the homeowners part!
Transfer Switch switches home from utility power to geneartor power
Life goes on like normal!
For the best value in backup generator installs, call First Call Jewel!
What size of generator can I get?
With different fuel and sizing options available, it can be difficult to know exactly what type of geneartor will work best with your home. Our comfort specialists will perform a free, in home estimate and go over all available options with you. They will explain the advantages and disadvantages of each option and answer all of your questions. We can get you the best standby backup generator for your situation providing you with increased peace of mind for when the next outage hits!
- The cheepest fuel available.
- Constant supply delivered right to house.
- No storage tank required
- Supply is controlled by a third party, and in the event of a major natural disaster, fuel may not be available.
- Not always available.
- Supply in complete control by homeowner
- Can be safely stored on site.
- Usually more expensive.
- Requires a safe fuel storage tank.
- Tank must be refilled on a regular basis.
Part Home System
- Cheaper Install
- Less fuel required during an outage.
- Only chosen circuits and appliances are covered.
Whole Home System
- Every outlet and appliance is covered.
- Generator is bigger, and therefore more expensive
- More fuel is required to run generator.
Don’t wait! Call now for a free in home estimate with one of our comfot specialists!
Why Trust Us? Because you Can!
We are the BEST VALUE in the Service Business
The Fast Service People
- All of our trucks are fully stocked.
- Most jobs and repairs are completed in one trip.
- We offer 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year.
Honest and Fair Pricing
- Free in-home estimate.
- Up front pricing on all services.
- Many financing options offered!
- Best value available
We Guarantee our Work
- Buy-back guarantee on all new installs
- Warranty provided on all jobs
- Customer Satisfaction is our goal!
- We're Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Our team is
- Trained and certified in their areas of expertise.
- Background checked
- Drug tested
Trusted Since 1947
- We are a third generation family owned business.
- Trusted by the community for over 60 years!
We specialize in
- Heating, Cooling, Duct Cleaning
- Plumbing, Water Heaters, Water Softeners
- Electrical, Generator Repair and Instalaltion