Why a Backup Generator?
A Generac automatic backup generator from First Call Jewel can provide the power needed to run your home as if the power was on!
How Does it Work?
In less than 30 seconds after a power outage, your home can be up and running like normal!
Utility Power Goes Out
The generator Turns on and begins to Generate Power
Transfer Switch switches home from utility power to geneartor power
Life goes on like normal!
What size of generator can I get?
- The cheepest fuel available.
- Constant supply delivered right to house.
- No storage tank required
- Supply is controlled by a third party, and in the event of a major natural disaster, fuel may not be available.
- Not always available.
- Supply in complete control by homeowner
- Can be safely stored on site.
- Usually more expensive.
- Requires a safe fuel storage tank.
- Tank must be refilled on a regular basis.
Part Home System
- Cheaper Install
- Less fuel required during an outage.
- Only chosen circuits and appliances are covered.
Whole Home System
- Every outlet and appliance is covered.
- Generator is bigger, and therefore more expensive
- More fuel is required to run generator.
Don’t wait! Call now for a free in home estimate with one of our comfot specialists!
Why Trust Us? Because you Can!
We are the BEST VALUE in the Service Business.
The Fast Service People
- All of our trucks are fully stocked.
- Most jobs and repairs are completed in one trip.
- We offer 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year.
Honest and Fair Pricing
- Free in-home estimate.
- Up front pricing on all services.
- Financing available with approved credit
- Best value available
We Guarantee our Work
- Buy-back guarantee on all new installs
- Warranty provided on all jobs
- Customer Satisfaction is our goal!
- We're Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Our team is
- Trained and certified in their areas of expertise.
- Background checked
- Drug tested
Trusted Since 1947
- We are a third generation family owned business.
- Trusted by the community for over 60 years!
We specialize in
- Heating, Cooling, Duct Cleaning
- Plumbing, Water Heaters, Water Softeners
- Electrical, Generator Repair and Installation