*Ask about club member discounts!
Why you Might want to Upgrade or Replace Your Electrical Panel
- Still have a fuse panel (see picture to the right)
- Fuses keep blowing
- Electrical service is rated for 60 amps
- Panel is over 50 years old and may not trip
- Panel is Wadsworth, Zinsco, Pushmatic, or Federal Pacific brands that are no longer made and may not trip
- Panel has burned connections inside
- Lights in house dim or flicker
- Planning a major renovation or home addition
- Need to add more circuits for new appliances, etc.
- When you are concerned about your safety
- Homeowners insurance requires an upgrade
- Panel or service has been damaged
- Panel gets hot or smells
- Panel makes a buzzing or crackling sound.
- You want to add value to your home
- Need to add a sub panel
Why you might need to upgrade or replace your electrical wiring
- Still have Knob and Tube wiring
- Still have ungrounded cloth romex wiring
- Not enough circuits in house especially the kitchen and bath
- wires above lights are burned from age and using lamps that are to large
- Wiring was not done by a professional and is not up to code
- Wiring has been damaged
- Planning a major renovation or remodel
- Receptacles are ungrounded 2 wire
- Wiring shows burned spots or smells hot.